For most homeowners, putting their heating under their flooring can provide you with a cost-effective and energy-efficient alternative to traditional heating solutions, such as radiators or heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) units.
Some of the many benefits of underfloor heating are:
• These heating systems keep your home warm and snug, giving you maximum comfort
• The water used for underfloor heating is heated to a lower temperature than the water radiators use, making this a cost-effective and energy-efficient option
• Underfloor pipes can heat your room uniformly, unlike traditional heating systems, which often leave draughty corners
• Unlike HVACs, underfloor heating doesn’t spread air around your property, meaning that this solution is ideal for homeowners with allergies or respiratory problems
• Underfloor heating retains the moisture in the air, unlike some radiators
• These systems are quiet and unobtrusive so you if it weren’t for the warmth you would not know that they were there
• These systems are robust enough to cope with even the coldest of Northern winters
• With reliable installation experts like CP12 Energy, you can get your underfloor heating installed quickly and easily
• All of our products come with a manufacturer warranty, so if something goes wrong we’ll be there to help
• Maintaining your system is easy, and our experts can service it for you so that it runs well and lasts for as long as possible
All of these benefits and more could be yours if you choose to install a heating system under the flooring of your property.