Gas Boiler Installations, Repairs and CP12 Certificates In The North East

Gas Boiler Installations, Repairs and CP12 Certificates In The North East

It is a legal requirement that landlords and tenants get all gas appliances and flues in their property checked every year and provided with a CP12 Certificate. This gas safety check must be completed by a gas registered engineer on the gas safe register. 

CP12 Energy offer landlords and homeowners CP12 Certificates (Gas Safety Checks) services throughout the North East of England including areas such as Newcastle, Gateshead, Durham and Sunderland.

Service Areas

If you are landlord or homeowner in the North East and are looking at getting a gas safety check, CP12 Certificate or a service for your gas appliances but don’t know if CP12 Energy covers your area, below is a list of service areas:

Annitsford, Ashington, Backworth, Birtley, Blaydon, Blyth, Cleadon, Cox Green, Cramlington, Cullercoats, Derwent Haugh, Dinnington, Dunston, Durham, East Boldon, East Howdon, Elswick Felling, Forest Hall, Gateshead, Gosforth, Harton, Heaton, Hebburn, Heddon on the Wall, Hetton le Hole, High Heaton, Houghton le Spring, Jarrow, Jesmond, Kenton, Killingworth, Lameslev, Lemington, Longbenton, Low Eighton, Low Team, Murton New Herrington, New Silksworth, Newbottle, Newburn, Newcastle Upon Tyne, North Shields, Offerton, Old Walker, Pallion, Penshaw, Ravensworth, Rowlands Gill, Ryhope, Scotswood, Seaton Burn, Seaton Deleval, Seaton Sluice, Sherrif Hill, Shiremoor, Silksworth, South Hylton, South Shields, St Peters Sunderland, Swalwell, Throckley, Town Moor, Tyne Dock, Tynemouth, Ushworth, Walker, Walker Gate, Wallsend, Warden Law, Washington, Westoe, Whickham, Whitburn, Whitley Bay, Willington Quay Winlaton and Wollsington.

Why use CP12 Energy for CP12 Certificates in North East

It is a legal requirement all landlords get each gas appliance in their property to undertake an annual gas safety check and service regularly, which must be completed by a gas safety engineer. 

CP12 Energy are a gas safe registered business with a team full of engineers who are fully qualified and are on the gas safe register. All CP12 Energy gas safe engineers carry their ID card at all times and will show this before any work is started.

Some gas appliance services can become a large expense, however CP12 Energy offer competitive rates and with their friendly office staff can arrange access with tenants on your behalf. 

Why you need a Gas Safety Certificate

Gas is a popular form of fuel because it is affordable and convenient to use and as a result many people have gas appliances in their homes. However, while gas is convenient to use it is also very flammable and dangerous. Your gas connections and appliances can be a fire hazard if aren’t well maintained and in working order. This is why the government have made it a legal requirement for every household and landlord to have an annual gas safety certificate and CP12 Certificate (Gas Safety Certificate).  
The CP12 Certificate is a document provided by the gas safer registered engineer proving your connections and gas appliances are in good condition and are safe to use. For the certificate to be valid the service needs to be undertaken by a gas safe registered engineer so always check their ID before any work commences. 
If you are looking to renew your CP12 Certificate and are ready for another gas safety check take a look around our website and see what we can offer.